- sck - gaming`
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll With Us Or Get Rolled Over.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
`sck.gaming|server
Top posters
Predeh
Quote of The Day!!! I_vote_lcapQuote of The Day!!! I_voting_barQuote of The Day!!! I_vote_rcap 
lorne`
Quote of The Day!!! I_vote_lcapQuote of The Day!!! I_voting_barQuote of The Day!!! I_vote_rcap 
ninety
repzkey
niv
ibO
POOOKSTA
redstar
Eytan`
KarjeN
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Quote of The Day!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lorne`

Quote of The Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Quote of The Day!!!   Quote of The Day!!! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Pervis! say:
devaz never seem to suck o.O
sck # ninety say:
SOMETIMES
LOL maybe not.. he take out his AK74 in israel and go outside and shot that turkish military down
Pervis! say:
he just unplug a nade and go "Incoming jew, KAMIKAZEEEE!!!!!"
sck # ninety say:
nah Jew az Incoming and they all run away

LOL at 4am cheers
Back to top Go down
ninety

ninety

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day!!!   Quote of The Day!!! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:15 pm

lorne Very Happy devaz will take his AK74 and make HEADSHOT at me even i live in Demark and he lives in Israel!

RAMPAGE!
Back to top Go down
ibO

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day!!!   Quote of The Day!!! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:14 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quote of The Day!!!   Quote of The Day!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Quote of The Day!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- sck - gaming` :: General :: Chatbox-
Jump to: