- sck - gaming`
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll With Us Or Get Rolled Over.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
`sck.gaming|server
Top posters
Predeh
Chemy @ AimBot` I_vote_lcapChemy @ AimBot` I_voting_barChemy @ AimBot` I_vote_rcap 
lorne`
Chemy @ AimBot` I_vote_lcapChemy @ AimBot` I_voting_barChemy @ AimBot` I_vote_rcap 
ninety
repzkey
niv
ibO
POOOKSTA
redstar
Eytan`
KarjeN
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chemy @ AimBot`

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChemicaL

Chemy @ AimBot` Empty
PostSubject: Chemy @ AimBot`   Chemy @ AimBot` EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:21 am

Hello Everyone here is my aimbot plz check it out Smile

This is my story..

We played a normal scrim vs ViS and suddenly my beautiful mouse just stopped to work i had panic ! What do to i thought to myself. So i break the left button the one u shot with and i just switched the buttons and WOOOPS im shooting with right button and it looks cool cuz i do HS all the time just ask copycat.. Very Happy

Had like 29/11 and 19 hs XD amazing Very Happy !!

Chemy @ AimBot` Dsc00899c
Back to top Go down
babylon

babylon

Chemy @ AimBot` Empty
PostSubject: aimbot   Chemy @ AimBot` EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:08 pm

chemy the agressive player Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Chemy @ AimBot`
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- sck - gaming` :: General :: Cheating-